UK live-in jobs for backpackers
and students wanting to improve their English
1. Free and easy access to live-in positions in the hotel and catering industry. Although based in the Lake District we can offer you jobs in Scotland, England and Wales.
2. The Lake District is a fun place to be, packed with activities such as mountain biking, windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, trekking, caving, climbing and full of young people! Explore the world of Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth.
3. Jobs are normally for a minimum of 6 months and may be longer. We have vacancies for singles and couples.
4. There is no fee, just ring Paul when you land for an update on the job scene. You can phone every day until you find work as new jobs come in each day. Most people are fixed up within 24 hours.
5. Want to check out the jobs first? Then book into the Backpackers Lodge in Windermere (right by the bus/train station) and spend a few days getting to know the area! Current jobs are also listed on the notice board there. Tel/Fax: 0044 15394 44725 or visit our vacancies page click here.
6. Want to secure a job before you leave home? Then email your CV together with photo and references to Paul at email@example.com
A telephone interview will follow and then a mutual contract of employment (signed by you and the hotel) will be established. You then liaise with the hotel regarding travel arrangements.